Copy/Paste/Print range

swolfe0124

Hey Everyone. I'm needing to know if this is a possibility. What i'm looking to do is create a coded that will look in a range, starting at the top, copy that value, paste it into another cell, and then print a range then go to the next cell, copy, paste, print a range, etc until it gets to a cell with a null value at which time it will stop.... I've been looking for a week now on how to possibly do this and can find nothing.

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
being new to VBA I initially went through and created a long coded that would go to the first cell in the range, copy that value, paste it into another cell and then print a set range then go to the next cell, etc... I'm really hoping that there is an easier way because there could potentially be 300+ lines and i really don't want to write in a code that long... :)

Upvote 0
I'm still not clear.
Please show your sample data and the actual code that you are using.
Remember to use the code tags to display your code.

Maybe then one of us could be of more assistance.

Upvote 0
I'm not exactly sure how to use code tags. basically, i'm using if,then statements that start at a11, if it is = "", it stops, if not it copies that value, pastes it into another cell on another sheet and then printsa specific range. i'm trying to see if there is a possible way to loop through the specific range that I need it to (Say A11:A300), make sure that the cell has a value, copy that value, paste it into another cell on a nother sheet and then print that range, loop this until cell value = "". I hope that makes sense.

basically I have a row of names starting in cell a11. depending on the day it could go down to a30 or it could go to a300. I don't want to write if,then for that many rows :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back