copy/paste + relative reference + identify duplicate + allocate if true

adtc

Hello,

This is an attempt to make a wok process more efficient.
I have attached a workbook, in which i have left notes, if my description is ambiguous.

I am trying to attach a macro (to an excel button) that will do multiple actions.

Upon clicking said button:
1. copy all new data (below a fixed reference point) on one sheet, into a second sheet below all existing data (from the first black row).
2. identify any order that is a duplicate (by checking each new row against all existing data, including new data)
3. copy all NEW data, after identifying duplicates (possibly a dynamic formula?), into a third sheet. each column needs to be pasted under its corresponding heading (fixed reference point). All duplicates need to be highlighted (entire row if possible), and pasted a second time (On the same sheet) under a second heading (fixed reference point) under their corresponding headings.
4. Based on selection tick-box values (true or false) on the first sheet, allocate EVENLY (under the "agent" heading in the allocation sheet) all new rows between the TURE selections. so if there are 5 true selections and 21 rows of new data, 4 true selections (agents) will get 4 new rows (orders) and the 5th true selection will get 5 new rows.

I have a partial workbook if anyone wants me to email it to them, may clarify what I have said above.

I realize this is a very complex request. It is an attempt to make a process automated to the point when someone with no knowledge can successfully complete the process with as little room for error as possible

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back