Copy/paste values if the cell next to it is empty every month

Mortenhoey

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Is there a way i can copy paste specific rows to the excel ark. The things i need:

- copy paste e3, e4, e9, e13 and e15 from mappe2 (book) to mappe 1 (book)
- has to copy the value in the given row if the cell next to it is empty
- the macro has to be applied from mappe1 (book)
- next month the may values (which is coming, later at the month) and run it again so it is the may values which copies to mappe1 (book)
- The workbooks has to be open

So the point is to always copy paste the lastest value from mappe2 (book) to mappe 1 - month by month.

In mappe1 there are maybe more variables to come to maybe in two months there has to e3,e4,e9,e13,e15 and add e5 and e14.

So if I can put more rows in the macro for future months copy paste it would be perfect.

I really can figure out to make the macro for choosing a value if the next cell is empty and the same when pasting it in mappe1 (book)

Link to: Photo

Thank you for the help.

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
Let me confirm your needs:
- The code will be in a module in Mappe1
- Get all values for eX on Mappe1 from Mappe2
- has to copy the value in the given row if the cell next to it is empty
I do not understand this.
You want to copy&paste which value in which row to where when the cell next to what is empty?

Upvote 0
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Copy/paste values if the cell next to it is empty - OzGrid Free Excel/VBA Help Forum
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
@kanadaaa

I want to copy the value for the current month in the workbook called "mappe2" and paste it into the right section in workbook "mappe1.

Example in for e3:
- Copy the value in row e3 = 235235 (mappe2) and paste it into e3 in mappe1 workbook. I have to do it next month again so next month it has to take the value in f3 and copy paste it to f3 again.

But in the macro I have to define which rows the macro gonna copy from. Because some months i maybe has to copy the value in the row e3 and copy it to g3.

So i thought the solution was to choose which row the copy and which row i want to paste in. So I thought the solution maybe was to choose which rows it has to copy from and which to paste in. The macro always has to copy the last value in the defined row and paste it in a defined row in the end of the row.

I dont know is this makes sense. My english isn't that good...

Upvote 0
Don't worry, I think I got it.
Can you just tell me the complete path of Mappe2? It's necessary to write a code.

Upvote 0
Can you just the "insert path" because im on my Macbook right know and honestly i dont know where to find the path on a mac :D

Upvote 0
Put if you really need the path i can open my windows computer. But if it is possible you can just put "path for mappe1" and "path for mappe2" and thanks, I really appreciate your help :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back