Copy row to another sheet if cell is empty, is VBA needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avisser

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all, new here and thank you so much for any help you can give. I've got a sheet for each month of tenant info for a rental company. I'm trying to improve workflow by creating an "Urgent" sheet of people that haven't reapplied, pulling from the other 12 sheets. There is a column titled "Submission Complete Date", and EMPTY cells in this column need to have their corresponding rows copied to the "Urgent" sheet.

These rows start at '7' and the column we're checking for blanks is 'J'.

Please let me know if you need more info, lots online is pointing to VBA, and I'll really need my hand held if that's the case. Thanks a bunch!

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Welcome,

It would be helpful if you show a sample of your data and the expected results bu using XL2BB so that someone helping you doesn't have to recreate sample data.

Upvote 0
Duplicate to: If Cell Is Blank, Copy Row to Other Sheet?

In future, please do not post the same question multiple times. Per Forum Rules (#12), posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted.

In relation to your question here, I have closed this thread so please continue in the linked thread. If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it yourself, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing so, and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back