Copy rows from one workbook to another based on cell value (criterion), then within the workbook from one worksheet to another

Marcelo Motta

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hey there,
I have an excel workbook named All Strategies. There I have several columns (A - U) where I am tracking different things for each cell, all collected at once. That means that all rows value for a given line is collected in the same round, and placed under on the column assigned to that measure. I track over 1000 entries (lines), and the name of the measure I am tracking is written in the line 1 of each row.
Column C is named Strategy, and in that column the following entries are possible: Strategy 1; Strategy 2; Strategy 3; Strategy 4.
When Strategy 1, for example, is filled, I want to copy that entire row to another excel worksheet named Strategy 1 Data located in another workbook named Strategy 1 Full. And of course, I want to do the same procedure to all the other strategies. From this excel worksheet - Strategy 1 Data - I want to copy the entire row to another worksheet - Strategy 1 Float 1 - within that same workbook if the data inserted on column S is lower or equal to 1500. To Strategy 1 Float 2 within that same workbook if the data inserted on column S is between 1500 and 3000, and to Strategy 1 Float 3 within that same workbook if the data inserted on column S is bigger than 3000.
Could somebody help me out, please?

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BB_Unlv

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back