Copy selected range from all worksheets and paste it in summary sheet

Morty

Hello all, after week of trying, I ended in miserable pit :D. So i would like to polite ask how to solve my problem. I will have many, probably 10 sheets. In this scenario i have only 2 for explaining. I would like to copy and paste values from chosen cells (picture 1: merged cells E10 : J11, E13 : J13 and range of C19:J21). The last used row in this range C19:J21 will be C30:J30 according to need of adding another codes. So i would like to copy and paste only non empty cells with values from this imaginary table. I need to put this values in specific order into summary sheet (picture 2). To explaine, sheets are designed for just put values in and print. And the first one is summary for review. And to be greedy, I would like to have 1 blank row between each Site table (via picture 2). I am sorry for this horrible explanation :D. I hope someone will find a way through this and will be able to help me :D. I thank you all in advance and wish you to have a great rest of the day.

P.S. I tried many codes, but my skills in VBA syntaxes are just null :(, I have some in R :D.

Best regards,
Morty

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    61 KB · Views: 12
Excellent :), thank you so much :). And I hope someday, someone who will looking for same solution and will enjoy relieve that answer have been found :D. Have a nice rest of week buddy :) and may the universe be with you :D.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
And if i could have another question :D. I have already found working macro for printing all sheets except the first one

VBA Code:
Sub print()
'UpdatebyExtendoffice20161031
 Dim xWs As Worksheet
 Application.ScreenUpdating = False
 For Each xWs In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
  If xWs.Visible = True Then
   If xWs.Name <> "Summary" Then
       With xWs.PageSetup
        .PrintArea = "A1:K48" ' USE YOUR PRINTAREA
        .Zoom = False
        .FitToPagesTall = 1
        .FitToPagesWide = 1
       End With
       xWs.PrintOut
   End If
  End If
 Next xWs
 Application.ScreenUpdating = False
 MsgBox "Sheet “Souhrn” has not been printed", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel"
End Sub

Is it posible to made task, which would ask which specific sheets to print? Like I have 10 sheets and i will use only for example first 3 of them. So i would pop up print macro button and task manager would appear and ask which sheets to print and I would insert something like 1-3, or 3 (first 3) and it would accordingly print the first 3 :D?. I swear this is the last question xD.

Upvote 0
Have a nice rest of week buddy :) and may the universe be with you
Im glad to help you. Thanks for the feedback.

____

I swear this is the last question
Don't worry, I'm happy to continue helping you.
But you must create a new thread for each topic, that way you can get help from more experts.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back