Copying all entered data into one section googlesheets

cb123

Hi there,

I use a google sheets form to calculate quotes. Our challenge is that due to system limitations we then have to manually copy all the relevant data from the form to a independent system. This is very time consuming.

Is there a way i can formulate the sheet so any data that is entered is then copied all to one succinct area. Then i can just copy the data en masse as text and paste it into the other system.

I would like to attach the sheet here so you can see but i do not do this often so am a bit lost if anybody could help me please i'd really appreciate it.

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
To explain in a little more detail the form above has numerous areas where you choose the ones applicable in that instance. It then calculates the quote accordingly. I'm not concerned about the end figures but what i would need are the selection and their amounts. for example if i choose S in cell A12 and enter 5 as a quantity in B12 i would want that information to auto copy to an area with any other choices so i can simply copy and paste it all at the end.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back