Copying data between sheets without duplicates

artilheirogomes

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello Masters,

I'm in need some assistance, i believe the code is not hard but i tried already a few options and i cannot figure out the reason is not working

1620122410342.png

As you can see in the picture above i have the test details from user 1 (left table) and there is the main registration on the right side. I have now total of 3 users each one with their own file with serial numbers.

My difficulty is on grabbing all the information from User 1, User 2 and User 3 (each one with a file similar) and grab all the information into 1 single file for each tab on the right table (1 File with Main, User 1, User 2 and User 3), also cannot be copied duplicated values.

The cell values from each user will be only the SN and time taken as you can see in the following picture
1620122768118.png

Notice that the time is 00:00:00 because also on the left table is also 00:00:00, but the idea is to grab the total time taken for each SN.

Can someone help me with this?
I appreciate the help.

Sorry, by this I mean the workbook that has "Main" worksheet and other worksheets for respective users.
On the Admin sheet the name is Main, Charlotte, Michel and Steffan. The other workbooks the name of the sheet is just "Sheet1"

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
On the Admin sheet the name is Main, Charlotte, Michel and Steffan. The other workbooks the name of the sheet is just "Sheet1"
I just confused the Tracking workbook in the image in #1 with the EOL Admin workbook.
You'll just want to put the code into a standard module in the workbook on the right in the image in #1.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeCricketId

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back