copying multiple tabs

ronhc213

I have created a spreadsheet to help me manage my monthly bills that will use data from the previous month. I have labled the tabs as "month-year" and have made enough tabs for the next year. My problem is that it is extreamly time consuming to manually update each block to reference the previous month's data. For example; the current month's begining balance is always taken from the last month's ending balance for each account. Is there some easier way to copy 12 tabs at a time and paste the formulas into new tabs without having to then to go back and update individual formulas in each tab?

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
If you hold the CTL key down while left clicking the mouse on each tab/worksheet you want to copy, then right clicking after you have chosen you can then copy to another workbook or make copies in the same workbook of the Tabs you have chosen.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennlynn

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back