Copying specific table columns with activecell to a new sheet

wbstadeli

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi!

I have a worksheet that contains a variable amount of excel tables. I have code to filter these tables, but then i want to be able to click on a cell (using a button probably) in any given table in a column that would be named "Add to order:" and have that active row get copied to a separate worksheet, with that worksheet being named by one of the columns of the table called "Vendor". Here is where it gets a little tricky. I only want the columns and header row that the header row cell contains "#copy" to get copied to this sheet, not all of the table columns. Also, if i have multiple rows to copy from within the same table, it only copies the header row one time, any following rows gets only the active row copied to the table. If the "Vendor" is different than the first copied data, then just start a new sheet again using vender name, with the same format as above. Any help with some vba code to do this? :)

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back