Count a daily check up

fpa93

Guys,

I have a control of daily check up ( if he did or not the acitivity in that day). It means that every day one person takes the scanner and read a barcode that update a cell in my worksheet with the current date. My problem is that in the other day i have a daily meeting and then I can check out if this person did the daily check up from the other day or not. However I want to do it weekly, to do so I need a code that can count if the cell was updated in that day or not. I mean like I need something that shows the days of the week and shows as well if in that day had a check up. Also, set up a range of time which the operator can do check up like form 8 am to 5 pm. Please can anyone help me with this. If this is not clear enough please let me know i can give more information.

Ex: Weekly control

ActivityMTWThF
A

CheckedDid notDoneDoneDid not
BDid not ............

<tbody>
</tbody>

For the activities I have a list of them linked to barcodes so when the barcode is read its automatically updates a column where
shows when the activity was done.

If i can have a counter or something like the table above to know if was done or not the activity I would control the loyalty of the operator about the daily check up of machines ( just to let you know it is a control of autonomous maintenance ).

I appreciate any help.

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
WAq4h3pTGV5

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back