Count empty cells if the previous cell is populated and timestamp

hsh5152

Hello,
I have a spreadsheet that i collaborate with multiple users on my office network. column A is for date, B for order number, C for Tracking number. I was wondering if there is a way where i can put the order numbers on daily basis and automatically show the time and date i made the entry.
Also once i put in the order numbers, i need to have a count of tracking numbers that are yet to be added for that order. If the tracking number is not added within 3 days of the order date i want it to show me that those orders are on "back order".
Please help !!!

xld

Banned
Try this

Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

On Error GoTo ws_exit
    Application.EnableEvents = False

With Target

If .Cells.Count = 1 Then

If .Column = 1 Then

.Offset(0, 1).Value = Now
                .Offset(0, 1).NumberFormat = "dd mmm yyyy hh:mm:ss"
            ElseIf .Column = 3 Then

If Now > .Offset(0, -1).Value2 + 3 Then

.Offset(0, 1).Value = "Back order"
                End If
            End If
        End If
    End With

ws_exit:
    Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub
This is worksheet event code, which means that it needs to be
placed in the appropriate worksheet code module, not a standard
code module. To do this, right-click on the sheet tab, select
the View Code option from the menu, and paste the code in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ismi88

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...