count from a starting date but stop after 5 items fi,d

mapbv

Hello!
This is my 1st time here!
I have a tabel wher a person compile a P/N in Column A, and I whant to return in a Column AS an hiperlink (text to show & absolut adress + criterias in a separate tabel)
Once confirmed a value entred in column A, a date Now(), with vba is autocompiled in column F.
With this info, i want to return that hiperlink but after some criteria. Tabel with hiperlink contain P/N, Text to shown for hiperlink, start date, end date, number of batches, absolut adress.
Criterias: P/N, >=start date, <=end date OR if is copiled, nr of banches, to show that link onli to next X entrence of P/N in table compiled by the person instead of end date!

That last part, to show only for tne next X batches i cand figure out. I think i can't see the forest for the trees. sorry for my bad En.

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Hello!
To be shorter, and perhaps clearer, I am in the following situation!
I have an index, where I enter the received complaints and I have another table where the registered codes are checked every day, in which I need a column, to give an alert (a link) for the X code, if it is found in index. The alert criterion may be comprised between a certain period or may have as a starting date, the date of the complaint's arrival, and hereafter, only occurring for the next X registered (lots) indicating the whole number in the index, after which it will no longer appear this alert! The index will have the following columns: P / N, Text for link, Absolute address for link, Start date, End date, Number of batches for which the warning appears!

Thank you for your time

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirek8991

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back