Counter of amount of selections from list

Robin121

Board Regular
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a macro that presents a list consisting of data from another worksheet in the same workbook.
I would then like to be able to count and post the result of the counter in yet another cell of the sheet, every time the selection is chosen.
Thanks so much for your help or directions. ;)

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Think we'll need a bit more info

Please remember, we cannot see your workbook & we are not mind-readers ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Of course; sorry about that...here goes:

it's about a sportsgame:
sheet A contains teams with a number of lists containing countries and their player names;
sheet B has 2 buttons which can be pressed when someone scores; 1 for each team. I wrote a working macro that keeps score; the adjacent field shows the result of the counter; and I added a score-reset button.
Now I would like to extend this macro so that, when I push a score button, it shows a list of player names of that particular team first. I then select the name of the scoring player and a field in sheet A keeps track of the number of times that player has scored. When I sort this list descending, I will be able to show topscorers per country, to later call on these figures and present them on sheet B. Then the list of names disappears from the screen and the score is updated.
Hope this helps..

Upvote 0
I'm afraid that doesn't help very much.
Can you please post the code code that you have. Along with what your data looks like.
In my signature there is a link to some tools that will help you to post data to the thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back