Counting frequency data appears without duplicates

BRD27115

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I have a large excel document which I am trying to include formula's within, which will autmotically update once data is entered.

I am struggling to enter a formula which will count the frequency of audits whilst avoiding duplicates, colum A records the audit number. I also want to calculate based on additional criteria's of station and audit type. I attach a test document which I hope gives you an idea of what I am trying to do, I have created this as I prefer not to share my actual document with all the data.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Regards
BRD27115

Attachments

• Test Data.JPG
    Test Data.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
This is not a formula, but probably a better solution in the long run: Right Click in your data, go to the Insert ribbon, click on Pivottable, make sure that the source data range is indicated in the Source box and tick the 'add to data model' tick box at the bottom of the dialogue. Click OK. You should then see a new sheet with a pivottable, you can then add rows and columns to show your data and put whatever you want to summarise in the values box (you do need something there). There are endless possibilities that you won't get with a formulaic solution.

HTH

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwindels

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back