Countinously calculation problem

SEO

Hi

I got (what I think is) a severly complex problem, and I hope some of you can help me.

In Sheet1 I got 12 calculations set up, these calculations require input from 26 variables. These variables have been logged at specific time intervals, and I have this data organised in Sheet2.

Is there anyway I can get excel to insert a set of data (set of data here refering to the values of the variables at a specific time) into the right cells needed to get my calculations correct, storing my results in Sheet3 before clearing the calculation inputs, and repeating the process for the next set of data?

I've tried using macros for this, but I cant get the macro to automatically move on the row of data below.

I hope some of you Excel wizards have som bright ideas for this, because it would save me alot of time.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
I'd recommend posting a sample file with representative data to a file sharing site. It will likely make coding a solution MUCH easier.

Upvote 0
Hi and thanks for replying

You can find a copy of my Excel document here:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1727035&da=y

I've tried to translate the important things into English, the rest is in Norwegian I am sad to say, but I think it will be ok, as the variables are identified by tag numbers. As you probably understand the blue cells is where the variable values go in, and the answers in the yellow, light and dark green cells is what I want to store in Sheet3 :)

I am trying to be abit ahead of time on this one, so the data is not in yet. I've created 4 lines of representative data for you guys to practice on.

Thanks alot

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi again people!

I managed to work my way around the problem so no need to spend alot of effort in solving this problem anymore.

All that was needed was a fresh mind and some alternative thinking ;)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmeEnne1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back