Couter / Aladin

Chris Davison

MrExcel MVP
Couter,

I added a reply to your question about grouping info by weeks... the example I used and posted corrupted so I tried to delete my entry and repost....

I think I may have deleted the entire topic in error - I searched on your name and there is nothing about weeks info

Please accept my apologies : I'll pay more attention next time to deleting *my* replies rather than the whole topic.

Aladin : ditto, with much embarrasment (my HTML-maker corrupted, so I was going to repost and hit the wrong delete button)

:(

Sorry

Chris

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
That's okay. You ought to see all the things that I accidentally delete. Although if I delete them, then you can't see them. You know what I mean.

Upvote 0
Chris my best ist buddy, ill help you

See that box?

That odd small plastic things with strange letters on em' yup them ones. call a ketboard, and see that one that has a few letters on it?

normall top right [ish] is got these letter on it might be like this Delete.

I suggest less monkeying wth it! we all know it works, just most not how it works, so its oi oi im gonna press Delete that looks intresting to me!!! Cave man intelegence spotten from miles away>

Chris sorry that was funny, i post on wrong feed even the wrong site, i even call the wrong person and email the wrong guys, the other day i even walked into the wrong office! next building, did look funny!!!

Bank holiday - my father i never seee or hear from much 1 time a year called me to tell else i would have gone to work on monday!

Excel is gonna kill me!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back