Create a Master sheet to then transpose and export spreadsheets

loribear180

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello! I just need some guidance into what I'm supposed to actually be learning/googling.

I usually create multiple checklists from an Excel 'template' spreadsheet. However, this is too time consuming and I was hoping I could create a simple Master spreadsheet where I could enter all the data and then have Excel automatically transpose (not sure i'm using the correct term) this info and create all the necessary files using the 'template'.

For example, the template includes name, dob, address, etc. I wanted to be able to enter all of this in the Master spreadsheet and then Excel can automatically enter all of this using the template and create/save the multiple files in a specific folder. HELP, i'm not sure where to begin googling or what thread to search for.

1623160542165.png
1623160562943.png

Works for me.
You can try changing those shape-textboxes for my original idea, in cells.
Or with textbox control ActiveX

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
@DanteAmor thanks for all your help and patience, it is truly appreciated! Let me see if I can rework their template and if it will still load correctly to the document repository, if so, I'll work with the code you provided and hopefully it'll work with the edits :)

Upvote 0
Let me know if it works for you or you changed the design and need help with the new design.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back