Create a master template worksheet that interacts with subsequent data entry sheets

MainStreet

Hi everyone,

Thank you all in advance for your assistance.

Background: I work for a construction company and am trying to make a workbook that I can use to track the expenses incurred, deliveries received and revenues produced on a day to day basis.

My goals.

1. (1) master work sheet that i can add or remove content from that will then update subsequent sheets.
e.g. perhaps I use a material not used when making the original sheet...I would like the ability to add that to the master sheet and for it to populate subsequent sheets.

2. If each sheet represents a day, I would like the ability to enter quantities on each sheet and for it to deliver the data to the master sheet.

3. Id like the master sheet to keep a running total of the data compiled from subsequent sheets and for it to populate subsequent sheets with the running total as per that sheet.

4. The ability to make deduction from this running total in order to manage available inventory as per the date of that sheet.

Any help, direction or advice would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps someone has a workbook with similar functionality that I can try use for reference in building this workbook.

Thanks again,

MainStreet

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocksteriom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back