Create a new worksheet and populate with data from a list

Nihon

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello!
I'm hoping to take a list of data from one workbook (constantly rewritten from a Google Form) to 1) make a new sheet with the name, then 2) copy the data so I can more easily populate a template with it.

面接練習希望用紙 (Responses).xlsx
BCDEFGHIJKLMNO
1名前出席番号(数字のみの記入で)受験校設置区分学部学科試験日出発予定日(試験日と同じでも記入ください)受験形態出願書類小論文面接の形態備考(放課後、練習ができない曜日・時間など)
2高橋翔也913北海道大学国立医学部保健学科 放射線11/20/202211/20/2022総合型志望理由書, 自己推薦書, 活動報告書, コンピテンシー評価書 調査書 個人評価書なし口頭試問(教科は「その他」のところへ)11月4日に、一次試験の結果が出るので、結果次第では練習いりません。 月曜日、火曜日、金曜日の放課後は、塾のため練習できません。
3石川そよか1114東京歯科大学私立歯学部歯学科11/20/202211/19/2022学校推薦型(公募制)志望理由書, 自己推薦書あり個人面接練習できない日→火曜日、木曜日、土曜日
4山形友翔918筑波大学国立情報学群情報メディア創成学類10/12/202210/11/2022総合型志望理由書, 自己推薦書なし個人面接月曜以外は基本的に大丈夫です。
8NameClassNumberCollegeTypeDepartmentSubjectExam DateDeparture DateExam TypeDocumentsEssayInterview TypeMisc
Form Responses 1

So this file is always going to be named the same thing ( 面接練習希望用紙 (Responses).xlsx ), but the data will constantly be getting updated from Google Forms and will probably be around 100 total entries. I'd like to read that info and copy it into a new sheet on a separate workbook that I can use as cell reference to fill out a template I made and will just copy into the sheet as necessary.

The English at the bottom of the table is for easier reference for anyone who can help. In the actual file, it will just be the Japanese at the top as the titles and the names starting from B2 (with the data in row 2 being what I want to copy).

Sorry if this is hard to understand, it's been awhile since I've had to use English like this.

I'd really appreciate any and all help!

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melvetica

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back