Create a row in a sheet if a column has a value but then consolidate all sheet's in to a master

dancall992

Hi All,
I struggling to consolidate a number of sheets in to one Master sheet.

I've a raw data sheet where a row indicates a project, each project has a spend amount in various quarters of the financial year
I've then separate sheets that are then populated when a column has a value greater than 0 that relating to a "financial quarter" so if a project has spend across two quarters then it would appear as a line in two separate sheets, i.e. a Q1 Sheet and a Q2 Sheet.

This is all working but I then want to consolidate these sheets so that all of the lines in each separate sheet are cut and paste in to a master sheet that is then sorted in quarter and financial year and saved as a CSV file

I'm not sure how do the above without recording a macro, but as there are 20 quarters worth of data and the "master sheet" needs to be updated every two weeks I wondered if there was simpler way??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks
Dan

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back