Creating a Excel workbook templat help needed

mattman1149

Hello,

I need help here as well. I will assume what you all have discussed in these commits will satisfy what I need.

I am in need of a template which I can create that will consist of multiply tabs.
(Each of the tabs will be for an individual client)

If what I am trying to understand in the comments above, I should be able to create with the Macros above?

I will have one master list which list all of my clients and I would like to be able to click on a client on this master list and it take me directly to this page in the Excel work book. The number of clients will be over 100 which is why I am asking if I can make the excel work book easy access to an individual page.

I am reading that I will need to go to my XL start up. However, I am having trouble location this as well.

Please if anyone can help provide more assistance it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your help

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Please forgive my verbiage with my question. I had just copied my post from another site which I had asked last week and yet to have any response

Upvote 0
I do like the layout, however I am looking to make this for my own needs. I am not sure if you are offering your services. Please forgive me if I am incorrect.

Upvote 0
My 'services' are forum like assistance. I do this for two reasons.It helps others and it challenges me so I learn a few things doing this.
To apply the proposed concept to your situation, I need to know a few things (to begin with):

Upvote 0
When I click the link it shows 120 rows 1:empty, 2:header, 3+4:data, 5...120:alternate lightblue/blue but empty.
When I download the file and open it in excel it says the file is corrupt.
So maybe try again.

When I look at all the columns in the master sheet, I have no idea where to find all those values. You tell me.

Upvote 0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147_oFFmdHGMIeIUwLDSNFvPfLvPCH_McOs0uztGUrdc/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if this link works. I really do appreciate your help with this my knowledge of excel is very basic, however, I am starting to get very intrigued with exploring all of the things one can do with excel.

Would it be a easy as creating column a into a pivot table and then making each name on the master list a hyperlink? I say easy lol but I am not sure I could even do this my self.

Side note the first sheet for some reason did not list the names in the top row one which these were headers might be that the list was inserted into table. I did copy the page and added it to Sheet 2 so you can see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocketslinger

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back