Creating a Quote sheet

SimplyKry

Ok, I will try to give as much information as possible. I am an expert personal user for excel, but apparently a complete dummy when it comes to professional or "commercial" use.

My husband and I are starting a business for servicing commercial appliances. The customers have the option for an annual service plan based on the quantity of a specific piece of equipment (the customer may have multiple items on each plan)...

For example, a place has a dishwasher, a mixer, and an oven, and wants to have a yearly service plan.
I have a sheet that lists each item (A), the item type (B), the quantity (C), frequency of service (E), and the annual price (F). My husband will then go through the sheet "PRICE MATRIX" and enter a quantity into column C next to all items that are to be included. I already have the formulas that give us a price with payplan information etc.

QUESTION:I want a separate sheet "QUOTE" that will show ONLY the items that have a quantity in column C other than (Blank) in a list form with all the information above. Columns A,B,C,E, & F. I don't want blank lines, just the information which has a quantity.

I have read many of the other posts, but honestly, it all sounds like gibberish. I am not sure how to work the codes I see people giving out, and I have done much research. I can get to where the code needs to be put in, but I don't know what else to do with it to make it do what I need it to. So as much detail as possible would be great... If we need to PM or I can send you the EXACT sheet, that is ok with me.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back