creating an effective calendar

jayu89

Office Version
  1. 2013
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Good evening All,

I tried to search on this forum if any other member has asked a question regarding calendars, but could not find anything related to my query. So was wondering if the wider community can help:

Background: I have been employed at a college as their exams officer. Recently this college went through a merger and now runs across 3 sites, with each site offering different courses etc. As I am in the examinations department, I was wondering if there was an efficient way of creating a calendar to allow me/my team to plot in different deadlines across the year (registrations/amendments/ordering of exam papers/conducting the exams/results day etc). It would be great to have something electronically so all 3 sites have access to this electronic document. I envisage next academic year would be 'normal' that we had pre covid so would love to implement something ready for then.

Any help/comments or tips would be appreciated.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Hi Steve,

I wish it was that easy. We wanted to have this saved on a shred drive so every member of staff can see it.
Having to allow access of calendars to each and every member of staff proves difficult especially if new staff join and/or others leave.

thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back