Creating multiple sheets based on data from main sheet

asddsaasddas

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
  2. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a huge chunk of data retrieved from the system. Column A to Z is populated with with various headers ranging from date, Id, projects etc. The rows of data are not consistent and it ranges from 100-200 rows. This data is then placed in a template and it get manipulated with already existing macros to filter out the number of staff in each of the 10 departments. To put you into perspective, the existing macro helps sort the amount of staff in each department for that particular raw data and display it at the side. So now, we know how many rows of data belongs in each department. Thus, relating back to my question. I want to be able to create a new sheet for each department with the department's name as long as it appeared in the raw data. For instance, only 8 out of the 10 department appeared in this particular set of raw data, thus, there should be 8 new sheets with the department name as the sheet name. Now, for each individual sheet, I want to only include some headings that might or might not be found in the raw data. E.g. I want 2 headers "departments" and "projects" from the raw data sheet to be displayed but i also want another header "officer in charge" from a completely different excel sheet (not retrieved from the raw data excel sheet).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back