Creating pivot Using VBA in excel

prince bhatia

hi i am creating a consolidated file but i am unable to attach the excel file.please go through the link http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194942

1st the sheet i asked the same question at orzid please find the post accuracy in vba but date wise..

now what i want in the sheet ,the refresh button in the sheet 1 which is database sheet and in pivot sheet i want when i press the refresh button i will get automatically in sheet 2 that (transaction date and row label date) which is QC date comes up automatically when i press the refresh button and everything like count of Xid ,pass,fail,average QC score and accuracy score ,weekly trend whenever i press that refresh button and

what i noticed that accuracy score is not changing ..it is coming same..it is showing 91.14% only..every time i refresh..please look into that even in the Weekly trend it is showing 91.14

i am unable to attach the excel file ,but i have given the link please go through it it has the excel file

..i know it seems impossible you are the hope sir,,please help me

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back