Creating Templates

imported_unknown

Help!
I need to transferring info from one worksheet (numerical data and codes to another worksheet)- I have 12 individual worksheets that have multiple amounts of information- I need to be able to create one worksheet that will update each time the 12 individuals are altered. There are also code references that to have end products added together. I am hoping to have the ability to enter information in the individual forms ie enter "10" w/ the code G and "4" w/ the K and G= and have the numbers transfered into the final worksheet with the correct #'s that match the identified codes.
Does this make any sense?!? Thanks for your help... I have tried to make the Templates and Report Manager but no success....
This message was edited by Kldanes on 2002-10-04 18:12

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
How about this (if it's viable)

Can you not have one sheet where you enter the new data (regardless of the 12 sheets). Depending upon what you enter - this data then gets copied 1st to the appropriate sheet (of the 12) and then to the main sheet that stores all of the data. You can then run any analysis you need to in the main sheet once the data has been posted there.

I am sure I am missing some of the nuances of your problem but if this is possible let us know in slightly more detail what your requirements are.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back