Creating VBA UserForm for Multiple Invoice Lines

glitch0x6

Hi, This is going to be a long one, so brace yourself. I am fairly new to VBA so this is a project. I am trying to create an easy to fill out form to help my company track inquiries. There is going to be a master sheet where all this information is compiled. What I need to be able to do is enter multiple pieces of information (quantity, size, grade, etc) for each invoice line, but have the ability to produce multiple lines that link to a particular sales order number. Also, since the number of lines vary per customer (some order 2 different things others order 10), I need my Userform to be able to duplicate the data entry form multiple times without having to refill out customer info for each individual line. Is this even possible? If it is possible, can you point me in a direction where I can learn how to do it? I already built a sheet that does most of this, but I don't want one of the other sales people accidentally messing up the master file and figured a Userform would be best.

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back