CUBEVALUE returning blanks?!?!

_eNVy_

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey all,

I have tried to the following CUBE formulas in order to get a value based on results from two columns within a dataset inside Power Pivot, however they all return blank.

=CUBEVALUE("ThisWorkbookDataModel","[Measures].[Path PP Plan Yes]", "[Path].[Pathway Plan].No", "[Service Areas].[Service Areas].["&A56&"]") = returns blank

=CUBEVALUE("ThisWorkbookDataModel","[Path].[Pathway Plan].No", "[Path].[PP Eligible for Plan].Yes", "[Service Areas].[Service Areas].["&A56&"]") = returns blank
CUBEVALUE("ThisWorkbookDataModel","[Measures].[Path PP Yes Plan No]", "[Service Areas].[Service Areas].[&"A56&"]") = returns blank

=CUBEVALUE("ThisWorkbookDataModel","[Measures].[Path PP Plan Yes]", "[Measures].[Path Plan No]", "[Service Areas].[Service Areas].["&A56&"]") = returns #VALUE

Background info :
[Measures].[Path PP Plan Yes] = [Path].[PP Eligible for Plan].Yes
[Measures].[Path Plan No] = [Path].[Pathway Plan].No
[Measures].[Path PP Yes Plan No] = [Path].[PP Eligible for Plan].Yes and [Path].[Pathway Plan].No

The two columns in my table which I am trying to attain information from have various "Yes" and "No"'s -
[Measures].[Path PP Yes Plan No] returns 20 rows of data in Power Pivot (which is correct).

DAX formula : Path PP Yes Plan No:=CALCULATE ( COUNTROWS ( 'Path' ), FILTER('Path','Path'[PP Eligible for Plan] = "Yes"), FILTER('Path','Path'[Pathway Plan] = "No"))

There should be figures returning and have no idea why this is not the case.
I have checked data in [Service Areas].[Service Areas] and I am able to find matching data in Path table so the CUBE formula section : "[Service Areas].[Service Areas].["&A56&"]") works -
I also know this as I have other CUBEVALUE formulas which use this formula section (my other CUBEVALUE formulas work).

Sadly, I cannot share the Workbook or its contents due to GDPR.

If anyone can assist that would be great. I am fairly new to CUBE formulas so if an explanation could be given along with the answer, that would be amazing.

Thank you in advance.

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back