Current Visitors

MARK858

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
I know it is not a biggy problem but when there is an update to XL2BB if it is possible could the Current Visitors under the Members dropdown default to Members rather than Everyone.
Just you normally get Robots and Guests showing first under Everyone (I would ask about it being in alphabetical order as well but I would expect that is harder to achieve).

smozgur

BatCoder
Sounds like a good idea to me. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mark. (y)

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Mark, I had already asked those 2 questions earlier & have raised them again now. Not a high priority I guess but perhaps as things settle down?

Edit: Oops, hadn't seen smozgur's response. (Suat, please refer to Q&A thread)

smozgur

BatCoder
Mark, I had already asked those 2 questions earlier & have raised them again now.
Right, I am the guilty one who forgot to bookmark the previous mention that Peter did about these while ago. :)

We'll see what we can do about sorting.

MARK858

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows, Mobile
...and I couldn't remember ever seeing the earlier request... sorry Peter

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
Mark, in case you haven't been back to 'Current visitors', the first suggestion has already been implemented (you must have more influence than me. ;)). Thank's Suat. :)

...and I couldn't remember ever seeing the earlier request... sorry Peter
You wouldn't have as it was in a private forum. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysterr42

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...