custom radar chart w/multiple axes

amf7

I'm looking for a custom radar chart w/multiple axes. I found an add-in here by Tushar Mehta:

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/custom_radar/index.htm

However, while I can get the add-in installed as far as making my Excel 2007 ribbon show a new tab called "TM", when I select that tab, I get an error dialog box titled "Add-in TM Custom Radar disabled". The error messages says:

"TMCustomRadar (TM Custom Radar:AddRadarChartRow) Err: Subscript out of range (9)"

When I click OK, the TM tab shows an icon for the custom radar chart, but it's greyed out. My Excel 2007 Trust Center settings for Add-ins has all boxes unchecked (i.e. I left the box unchecked for "Disable all Applications Add-ins).

Has anyone else been able to get this add-in to load? (The TM web site says they can't help much with security settings, and Microsoft Pay-for-Support says they won't help with add-ins.)

Thanks.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Hi,

I am having the same problem described above. Were you ever able to resolve this? Has anyone else encountered this error? I haven't been able to find any information via Google, other than this thread.

I have set all Trust and Add-in settings as described at http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/installation/, deleted the Add-in and reinstalled it, all to no avail. I am using Excel 2007 and the "TM Custom Radar 2007.xlam" file. I've also tried on two different computers, but get the same error. The error message is identical to what amf7 mentioned above. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

zandive

Upvote 0
Problem solved:

When using Excel 2007, make sure both the ".xlam" and ".xla" files are properly installed and activated. If just the ".xlam" file is installed, the TM tab will be visible but throw the error when it is clicked on.

zandive

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back