Customer Agreement Form

Gwill1983

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all,

Still finding my feet with Access and have hit a bit of a block so just after a little guidance to see if what I am trying to do is possible, or if I am barking up the wrong tree!

I have created a database for some hire equipment and now want to create a form within access which will become the agreement form to send to a customer. Ideally this form would have stored text (for terms and conditions etc) which will always appear, but also variable fields where I will be able to select which items to add (maybe from a drop down box pulling from my asset list?)

I am not looking for design assistance as such, just trying to see if this is possible or if I am approaching it the wrong way.
I have designed a few different forms for my database, but this is the first which needs to become 'customer friendly' so any pointers would be appreciated!

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
IMO you want to create a form that will allow you to make whatever edits you require, then you open a report based on that. Forms can be printed but they are sorely lacking in the result AFAIC. If the form and report contain the same fields the easiest method might be to open the report with a Where condition. Can also use a query as a filter. See

Upvote 0
IMO you want to create a form that will allow you to make whatever edits you require, then you open a report based on that. Forms can be printed but they are sorely lacking in the result AFAIC. If the form and report contain the same fields the easiest method might be to open the report with a Where condition. Can also use a query as a filter. See
Thanks alot. That sounds like a much better idea!
I will give that document a read and get it sorted.

Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
You're welcome. Post back if you get stuck with your code.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guy Boot

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back