cut,paste/insert not working in excel 2016

madhanji

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear All expert excel members.
i have a excel sheet and using with morethan 25 excel inbuilt formulas like sum,count,if...
my excel worked fine without any issues ,monthly once i deleted last month name files and make new files with current month name,suddenly my excel not worked while cut/paste ans insert any new row..
if i cut/paste then formulas cell are N/A error AND SAME to insert new row function..
what will be the error ,how can i resolve it..
please someone help to me...
if you need i update my whole excel sheet like 4shared.com..

Thanks in advance
Happy life.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Perhaps it got corrupted. Does it happen to other workbook or only particular workbook?

Upvote 0
this workbook only sir...
Most likely the workbook is corrupted. Unlike older Excel 2007 or below, whenever I've had a glitch/crash in macro other opened workbooks are also affected with same problem. I need to close all opened Excel files and open the workbook again to get it function normally.

Perhaps you can open a new blank workbook. Copy all sheets from corrupted workbook to new one ans see if this solve the problem.

Upvote 0
Dear Zot sir,Thanks for your valuable feedback ,s, i tried halfly with your suggestion and solved the issue...

Happy life

Upvote 0
For unknown reason the worksheet has something corrupted in it but what doesn't make sense is that only certain function failed to work as if the function is in the workbook but not in application itself. I have no idea but I solve few similar problem myself. ;)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruhulaminappu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back