Cycle Insane

Lewiy

On the 2nd September I will be embarking on a cycle tour along the south coast of the UK from Lands End to North Foreland (just north east of Dover). It will be a 480 mile trip lasting over 9 days and staying in bed and breakfast establishments along the way.

For the main part this is a personal goal I have been wanting to achieve for the last couple of years but I will also be raising money for Cancer Research UK. I appreciate that none of you actually know me, but just on the off chance that anyone wanted to help a good cause, I thought I’d point you all in the direction of my donation site at www.justgiving.com/southcoastride

I’m hoping to get a blog up and running soon to track my progress so I’ll keep the board posted!

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
I'll sponser you if you promise not to travel on the Moretonhampstead to Exeter Road between 8am and 9am.

I got stuck behind numerous Lands End - John o'Groats cyclists this morning :x

Good luck with the trip :biggrin:

DP

Ok, deal! I doubt I’ll be in that area that early anyway, I suspect I’ll be catching some well earned rest after tackling Dartmoor the previous afternoon!!

As promised, I've now got the blog set up and stuck the route details up there now:
http://southcoastride.blogspot.com

DiscoPistol, you may notice that Day3 starts in Moretonhampstead!! I will do my best to avoid the rush hour :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back