Data Entry with Row Increment

avinashraste

Board Regular
Dear Friends,

I have a sheet having data in Sheet 1. I want to copy the data in Sheet 3 BUT with the incremental row. For eg

Data is in Sheet 1 - A3 : F3 will be stored in Sheet 3 - A3 : F3, Now

The next data AGAIN will be written in Sheet 1 - A3 : F3, But it should be copied & saved in Sheet 3 - A4 : F4, and so on... If it is possible, kindly guide & help, how to do it

Regards,

AR

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.

footoo

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Code:
Sheets("Sheet1").[A3:F3].Copy Sheets("Sheet3").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(3)(2)

avinashraste

Board Regular
Dear footoo,

Thank you for replying so fast. As per the requirement, I have copied the data from Sheet 1 to sheet 3 in A3 : F3. And now I have to write the data in the same sheet 3 BUT in the columns L3 : Q3.

The input data will be in the A3 : F3 & the it will be copied to L3 :Q3, L4 : Q4, L5 : Q5 and so on

Sorry for the sudden change but this is the issue I am facing now

Regards,

AR

footoo

Office Version
Platform
Windows
See if this does it:
Code:
Sheets("Sheet1").[A3:F3].Copy Sheets("Sheet3").Cells(Rows.Count, "L").End(3)(2)

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhuvaneshvar kashyap

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...