Data Entry with Row Increment

avinashraste

Board Regular
Dear Friends,

I have a sheet having data in Sheet 1. I want to copy the data in Sheet 3 BUT with the incremental row. For eg

Data is in Sheet 1 - A3 : F3 will be stored in Sheet 3 - A3 : F3, Now

The next data AGAIN will be written in Sheet 1 - A3 : F3, But it should be copied & saved in Sheet 3 - A4 : F4, and so on... If it is possible, kindly guide & help, how to do it

Regards,

AR

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop

footoo

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Code:
Sheets("Sheet1").[A3:F3].Copy Sheets("Sheet3").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(3)(2)

avinashraste

Board Regular
Dear footoo,

Thank you for replying so fast. As per the requirement, I have copied the data from Sheet 1 to sheet 3 in A3 : F3. And now I have to write the data in the same sheet 3 BUT in the columns L3 : Q3.

The input data will be in the A3 : F3 & the it will be copied to L3 :Q3, L4 : Q4, L5 : Q5 and so on

Sorry for the sudden change but this is the issue I am facing now

Regards,

AR

footoo

Office Version
Platform
Windows
See if this does it:
Code:
Sheets("Sheet1").[A3:F3].Copy Sheets("Sheet3").Cells(Rows.Count, "L").End(3)(2)

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amuserad

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...