Data label in series stacked bar chart

hawkbase85

QA Series : Difference between two columns ( QA Start and QA End)

MFG Series: Difference between two columns ( MFG Start and MFG End)

LGS Series : Difference between two columns (LGS Start and MFG End)

1) If there are values only for the GO SALE column, the values getting displayed only at the front irrespective of choosing INSIDE BASE. I need to forcefully move the labels by entering a dummy date in the other columns.

I need to go everytime and click the labels and edit the date I want to display the range of dates.

2) LGS Series: If the MFG End and LGS Start - For example: For the Row 1, it ends at 11 July 2019 and GO SALE 2 DATE displays immediately after 11 JULY 2019 instead of it displayed at 16 JULY 2019

3) I need to display range of date values in the labels in the chart.

What I did: Initially all the cells in the SALE column were set to DATE. Now, I format SALE Column, to be of Text / General, include the range of date values, set the primary primary horizontal axis and secondary axis to be of TEXT / GENERAL but when I update the graph with new data, I need to change the columns to date format with a single date entry and thereby need to change the axis to DATE as well.

How to attach the excel workbook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumers

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...