Date Formulas

dwool40

I am currently using the following formula to get dates:

Code:
=IF(ISBLANK(A22),"",IF(C22="Y",D22+18,WORKDAY(I22,1,Holidays!$B$1:$B$5)))
If I get more than 2 dates, for example 07/16/2019 four times, is there a way to add 1 day to the extra 2 dates? I do not want to have more than 2 of the same date.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

sijpie

Are these dates (and formulas ) in a column? You could then count the number of occurances above and if so add 1.

What is held in the various columns A, C, D, I?

Assuming the rows run from row 2 to xx, then for cell B22 it would be something like (not tested)
Code:
=IF(ISBLANK(A22),"",IF(COUNTIF(IF(C22="Y",D22+18,WORKDAY(I22,1,Holidays!$B$1:$B$5)),B$2:B21)>1,IF(C22="Y",D22+18,WORKDAY(I22,1,Holidays!$B$1:$B$5))+1,IF(C22="Y",D22+18,WORKDAY(I22,1,Holidays!$B$1:$B$5))))

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sigmawolf101

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...