Date matching for frequency

FishFox84

Hi All, I’ve been trying to automate a spreadsheet for a while now and I’m completely stuck with how to do it. I have a job card that comes to the office and it has frequency of visits on it. The choice of frequencies are 52 weeks (once a year), 26 weeks (every 6 months), 13 weeks (every 3 months), once a month and once a week. Now the clients will choose any one of these options for the year. We will then input this data in to a spreadsheet. Every Monday morning we will then have to search through all clients to see which visits will take place that week which takes ages. Is there a way to automate this. So once we enter the data in to the spreadsheet it will automatically add visits to other sheets for the visits? If you need more information please let me know.

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.

That’s brilliant! I there a way of providing all the dates/days for each frequency? So frequency is 52 (every week) and the first visit was 1st Jan so every 7 days it will produce the next visit but it would do this for the full 52 weeks? I tried using the days formula but could only get it to produce one visit.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back