Datepicker NOT MONTHVIEW

Guard913

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
So, I like the Date Picker better than Monthview because it legit puts a drop down vs needing to build a whole new form (as the form it needs to be on is to small, and I have to select multi-dates , not gonna get into it)

1st: (If you can resolve this then ignore other requests)
How do I change the font size of Datepicker? There is no font option.

2nd:
I use Labels to make combobox's work better so i don't have to click on small arrow but rather set label on click to combobox1.dropdown so clicking anywhere on label will show drop down menu rather than being limited to just the button.

So if you can't fix my 1st issue, what is the code that when I click on label will show the datepicker calendar and then on selecting date hide datepicker and move the selected value both to the textbox (which it already does by default) and show date in label. (The last part I am 90% sure of how to do, but the first part I can't figure out.

Thanks!!!

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Select the Font property of the dtpicker, press the "..." button and there you will find the font size.

1596944930432.png

Upvote 0
Select the Font property of the dtpicker, press the "..." button and there you will find the font size.

View attachment 19969
OMG!! I swear the i looked through the list like 10 times and didn't see the font option lol.... WHY!!! lol

However.... Even though I changed the size the button still shrinks back down to small size (text stays same font button itself shrinks).... Refuses to keep the size i chose in the VBA editor?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-08 225608.png
    Annotation 2020-08-08 225608.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Annotation 2020-08-08 2256082.png
    Annotation 2020-08-08 2256082.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
You should make the dtpicker control bigger as in my image

Upvote 0
You should make the dtpicker control bigger as in my image

What i mean, is I did make the dtpicker both the font and actual size of control bigger, but it kept reverting back after running form.... Font remained right size but the control shrank so while all other controls on page stayed the right size this one shrank in comparison to other controls (while keeping font at right size.)

Upvote 0
Maybe it's something from the version, because in fact in the dtpicker everything got BIG

1596994497614.png

Attachments

• 1596994385646.png
    1596994385646.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
yea.... everything got big font ect.. but control it self shrank back down...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back