mrchonginhk

I have a table like this

Country, headcount, Month
==================
US, 23, May2019
US, 24, Jun2019
UK, 27, May 2019
UK, 27, Jun 2019

Now Excel pivot-table of Country as row and Month as Column, the Q2 column is showing 47 (23+24) for US.
So I am thinking I need to use DAX instead...

Is there a way the Q2 column be the latest value in the Quarter, ie 24 instead ?

Thanks

Misca

If your Month is actual date you should get what you're after with something like:

Last Day's Head Count:=CALCULATE(sum(Table1[Headcount]);FILTER('Calendar';'Calendar'[Date]=max(Table1[Date])))

Filter using the Calendar (dimension) table instead of the Month/Date column of your fact table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salamon

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...