DB Question

Obandy13

Hey everyone! I'm trying to make a simple quick dashboard that will return all the ratio's I'm looking for from a single spreadsheet. The look doesn't matter, but essentially I'm trying to look up two values: Yesterday's value, and the 'All Time' value. I want it to look something like this:

1613590112930.png

The source spreadsheet already has this data by date and Name:

1613590206805.png

I've done this before but it was 10 years ago and I used some form of INDEX/MATCH to get the job done. Can anyone give me a hand? I'm sure it's the same formula for each value I want to return. Thanks in advance!

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
I would use vlookup to populate your box portions up top. You may have to manipulate the string to lookup the EIN number to pull it out of Column C. like with the use of a form of =left(A2, Find(“ “,A2)-1)

Upvote 0
I would use vlookup to populate your box portions up top. You may have to manipulate the string to lookup the EIN number to pull it out of Column C. like with the use of a form of =left(A2, Find(“ “,A2)-1)
I figured; I just don't remember how to do the 'All Time' calculation w/ a VLOOKUP... does that make sense? I'm looking it up by agent, but then I also need to Average all the values for that individual or Sum all the values depending on the KPI... even Rank a couple of the KPI's. Any ideas on that?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back