debug print help

sassriverrat

If I wanted/hoped to have a screenshot of the exact error (specifically the highlighted line) of code and to save it in a file on my desktop. I am not exactly sure how to do this and was hoping I could get some help. Thanks!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
I know of no way to do that, the closest is to use line numbers & report that like
Code:
Sub sassriverrat()
         Dim Rng As Range

10       On Error GoTo myerr
20       Set Rng = Sheets(1).Range("A2", Range("A" & Rows.Count).ende(xlUp))

30       Exit Sub
myerr:
40       MsgBox "Error " & Err.Number & vbLf & Err.Description & vbLf & "On line " & Erl
End Sub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba49

This Week's Hot Topics

• help please
    SORRY NOT ANY GOOD AT EXCEL SO HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED this formula is in a sheet called ignore...
  • two formulas needed
    Hello, I'll try my best to explain this: First formula needed in Sheet1 cell A2: If Sheet1 cell B2 = Sheet2 cell B2 then return a 1. If not then...
  • Dynamic Counts
    Good afternoon, we are tidying up some data & the data seems to be growing quicker than we are tidying it up! What we confirm (by reviewing it...
  • Help Excel formula eliminate duplicate values and keep only 2 identical rows.
    as picture below column A has a duplicate value. but the values are not the same as the rule. sometimes 4 rows, sometimes 10 rows or 7 or 9...
  • Macro Compile Error Sub or Function not defined
    Hello, I am trying to run macros from a validation list, all macros have been created and run perfectly on there own but I'm getting a compile...
  • Last row combined with Current Region VBA
    I'm generally happy finding the last row of data through something like Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp) but I don't always receive data...