1. 2016
  2. 2013
  3. 2011
  4. 2010
  5. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, everyone,
recently in the office my superior asked me a question, the tables we share through google excel sheets can be made so that they are deleted after a certain period by themselves.
I have such a macro, which works perfectly on the computer, and I thought that I could put it in the excel table, which is located in google drive and is opened through google excel, but when I entered to put it, it turned out that the macros are written there in a slightly different way and I can't get it right. :(((((
Here's what I do:
I upload an excel table to google drive, open it in excel, there are 2 sheets in the file itself. I press the share button to a colleague (as the entire table is restricted to copy, download, in a word, to view only.
When 20 days pass, I go into google drive and delete it so that the table is no longer viewed.
From what I've read, and quite a while, there is no way (or I haven't found) that I can set a time period for these tables to be deleted.
For this reason, I decided to look for a way to at least delete the 2 worksheets in the excel file.
My request is if someone can help me how to do these things because there are times when I just forget about the tables and they stay longer visible until the information is removed.
I remain available if you have any questions and thank you in advance.

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BB_Unlv

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back