Determining Cadence/Tempo based on Volume and Percentage

mallorielane

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello! I am working on a project to combine three separate dialer (outboud call flows) markets into 1 dialer. More specifically, I am trying to determine the cadence that should be set for the dialer in order to make the appropriate amount of calls for each market.

Here is an example of what I am working with (the end goal being using a formula to determine cadence) Currently, I have the worksheet set to change based on different inputs. For instance, if I change outbound lines to 4, the calls/hours calculations will automatically change as well. This is what I am hoping to do with cadence, being that I will be working with different data every day. My goal is to evenly spread the calls out for all three markets over the course of the dialer run time (I don't want the dialer to call all of market 1, then move on to market 2. I would like it to call a specific number of market 1, then market 2, then market 3, then back to market 1 and so on) I may be wrong on this, but I thought it would be useful to calculate cadence based on 1 hour of run time. So if 360 calls are made an hour, 168 of them will be Market 1, 138 for market 2, and 53 for market 3. However, I cannot determine what the formula would look like for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I realize that this might not make sense, so please let me know if there is any additional information needed in order to understand the ask.
excelquestion.PNG

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterhess2002

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back