difficulty in summing up the values of the excel VBA form

sayedqurrat

I have created a marksheet userform through excel. And have created a command button "add record" on the form. In the form I have labels of different subjects with textboxes alongside and also have a label of "total"(to sum up the marks of all the subjects). And now I am finding a difficulty in writing a code for the "total "...
What I want is that, when I enter the code in the "add command button" I want to write the code for the "total label" also in the same command button...so that when I run my program...the entire record including the total is displayed on the excel sheet...I HV learnt a lot of things from your links...please help me out with this...

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Hi,

Most probably, your objective is to add the content of several textboxes ... which are strings ...

Therefore, you do need to convert them back to numbers in order to add them ... =CLng(TextBox1)+CLng(TextBox2)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcaw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back