Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain McBride

Follow up from a (very) old post:

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...password-prompt-upon-opening-spreadsheet.html

I wondered if someone could advise if its possible to de-activate the password prompt. I have a macro in place to link all the sheets to my master sheet - but the request for the passwords still appears.

I can click cancel on the boxes - however if there is a way to not have to do this that would be perfect!

Thanks
Iain

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Sorry for the confusion - I have all the passwords but want to not have to spend the time entering all 12 on my master spreadsheet.

Thanks
So basically you want something like a button you press on your main sheet that unlocks all the other sheets?

Upvote 0
I have a VBA Macro with all the passwords - but the prompt to manually insert all the passwords still appears - and ideally I don't want this to appear (as its very annoying lol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This appears to be basically a duplicate of a question you have posted before, and one that you have cross-posted in several forums withouth providing links, in spite of previous requests. This thread is therefore being closed, and I suggest you start complying with the rules if you wish to keep your posting privileges. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sienna de Souza

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back