Disabling automatic PowerQuery errors

acecard

Hi all,

Bit of background, I have a live football scores/fixtures/events spreadsheet with a lot of API queries which generally works well, however, occasionally, when querying the API, there are errors in response which Excel flags up in a message box with an "OK" button.

Not sure what the cause of the errors is, but I'm pretty sure it's on the API as opposed to something going wrong with my sheet per se. The errors themselves don't bother me as they are few and far between and a simple click of the "OK" button and then running a new refresh of the query always solves the problem. However, I want these scores to continuously update without my supervision and unless I am there to click the "OK" button on the message box, then the spreadsheet is unable to continue it's normal operation when an error does flash up.

Is there a way (via VBA perhaps) that I can automatically "OK" these query errors when they flag, or even disable them completely?

Many thanks
A.

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back