Display all data from multiple sheets that are between two dates

Xcelltime

I have multiple sheets that each have headers named (from A4 to F4) Dates/Type of Trans/Descr/Deposits/Withdrawals/Balance with data in each cell below. I have made a named range called "Accts" that I have referenced all the sheets. I have a sheet called "Report" that I would like to list all the deposits from all sheets between beginning and ending dates (H1 and C1 respectively).

I have been trying to find a formula to list all the data that meet my criteria. I have successfully found a formula that will find all the transactions on one sheet named "Account", but can not make it work with multiple sheets. Here is the formula if it helps. This gives the date field from each and I know to copy/modify to get the other columns that I want.

{=IF(ROWS(E$5:E5)>$G$1,"",INDEX('Account'!A$5:A$103,SMALL(IF('Account'!$A$5:$A$103>='Report'!$H$1,IF('Account'!$A$5:$A$103<='Report'!$C$1,IF('Account'!$D$5:$D$103<>"",IF('Account'!$B$5:$B$103="DEP",ROW('Account'!$A$5:$A$103)-ROW('Account'!$A$5)+1)))),ROWS('Report'!E$5:E5))))}

This formula references G1 which has the formula:

=COUNTIFS('Account'!A5:A103,">="&'Report'!H1,'Account'!A5:A103,"<="&'Report'!C1,'Account'!D5:D103,"<>"&"",'Account'!B5:B103,"="&"DEP")

If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks in advance!

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back