Distinct count sum'ed up week over week (without counting duplicates)

shilf

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi there,
I am looking for a formula, that calculates the weekly coverage extension.

In the example file there are 6 accounts in total and a timeframe of 5 weeks. The formula I would like to use has to calculate, how many of the 6 accounts at least scored in one week so far.

Of the 6 accounts in total, 5 scored in week 24. The coverage for week 24 is 3/6 = 50%. For week 25, there are 4 accounts that scored, whereof 2 are first time scores. Only looking at week 25, it were 4/6 = 66%. But in the entire date frame of week 24 - 28, the coverage at week 25 already is at 5/6 = 83%. So the value I need is 83% for week 25. Only account 6 did not yet score (and thus does not show up in the pivot at all).

1619432309907.png

I thought about calculating for week 25 COUNTIFS week 25 > 0 AND week 24 not > 0, then divided by the total amount of distinct accounts (and for week 26 then week 24 & week 25 not > 0)

But I cannot even calculate the distinct number of accounts in tab "Domains"... (maybe because it is a table? It has to be, because this is meant to be re-fill weekly without having to adjust the formula range) :(

TABLE WITH SCORES (=MQL)

1619433258363.png

TABLE WITH ACCOUNTS:
1619433326342.png

As you can imagine, in real life this file contains 1000+ Accounts and 1000+ scores per week...

Happy if anyone of you knows the magic formula :)

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Sorry, I have a typo in my text: "Of the 6 accounts in total, 5 scored in week 24." --> it is 3, that scored in week 24. Correct is: "Of the 6 accounts in total, 3 scored in week 24."

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back